The FX-8804 handpiece is a pair of hot tweezers, specially designed for using with the FX-888 series soldering systems.
- FX-8804 enables the easy removal of SMD chips and flat packages of up to 25mm
- The iron holder clip allows accurate positioning of the tip
- Direct heating—less influence upon surrounding components on crowded boards
- Easily removes SMD chips and flat packages up to 25mm
- The collet allows easy replacement and alignment of the tip.*Requires purchase of optional holder clip B3666 for use with HAKKO FX-888 and HAKKO FX-888D iron holder.
Applicable tip series: 950/FX-8804
Power consumption: 65W (26V)
Temperature range: 200 – 400ºC
Heating element: Ceramic heater
Standard tip: Shape-2L (No.A1378)2 pcs/set
Cord length: 1.2m
Total length: 186mm (with Chip 2L tip)
Weight: 93g (with Chip 2L tip)