The Hakko FR-300 one-handed desoldering tool puts the performance of an industrial desoldering station into a compact and lightweight hand tool that can be used on the workbench or in the field.
This tool incorporates much of what yiou have been asking for — a longer than normal cord to provide the extra reach, integrated power switch to turn the tool off when not in use, and a quick-change nozzle system.
• New N50 Series desoldering nozzles optimize performance
• Easy-to-clean solder recovery chamber minimizes maintenance and reduces waste
• Fast release tool for the quick-change nozzle system
• Closed-loop sensor integrated heating system for improved thermal performance
• Compatible with lead-free solders
• Ergonomic grip design to minimize stress on your hand and wrist
• New pump design that lowers vibration and noise, but improves vacuum pressure and flow
• Easy-to-use adjustable temperature control built into the handle
• Includes storage case and maintenance accessories
Note: Before storing the unit in the carrying case, be sure to insert the nozzle into the protective cover to prevent risk of burn and melting of carrying case.