- FR-830 Compact preheater best suited for heat processing on localized areas
- Featuring quick heatup and less variations in temperature
- Best suited for pre-heating of multi-layer PWBs
- Combined with HAKKO FR-803B(SMD Rework Station)
- ·Easy attachment with connecting cord which is included in HAKKO FR-803B
·Upgraded working efficiency by heating parts from top and bottom
·Operating FR-830 with buttons of HAKKO FR-803B
(Start Ventilating/Cooling Down by pressing “HOT AIR” button on Handpiece of FR-803B)
·Automatically cool down after turning off the power
- Temperature regulating function
· Temperature range 150-300°C(302-572°F)
· CAL enables fine adjustment of temperature.
- Preheating in short time
· The improved air outlet shorten preheat time compared with air conventional product.
- Suitable for multi-layer board preheating
- Automatic cool-down function mounted.
· Pushing the “START/STOP” button at the end of work automatically activates the cool-down function.
- Compact, lightweight, and slightly larger hot air outlet.
Visit the detailed description of the FR-830 Compact preheater on the official HAKKO website