- 150 W high-power soldering station with high heat capacity
- Best suited for soldering of power-supply boards, heat sinks and shield cases
- Applicable also for multilayer boards with micro components
- Selectable soldering iron for N2 system as usage at your option
High Power 150W Soldering Station enjoys the various applications from large to fine components.
Great thermal recovery improves the soldering environment.
- · It allows soldering at lower set temperatures.
- · It can shorten the soldering working time, which minimize concern about the influence of heat on components and tip life.(Refer to the graph bellow.)
It is suitable not only for high-power required working condition such as soldering multilayer boards or shield cases but for microsoldering.
What benefit can be taken by Low set temperature and Cut in Soldering Working Time?
- They reduce the risk of the damage of heat-sensitive chips and workpieces.
- They diminish the oxidation of soldering tips.
As for soldering with Lead-free solder which has high melting point, setting temperature tends to be set higher than soldering with eutectic solder. It stimulates the oxidation of tips and results in the short tip life.
- Operate at Maximum Temperature of 500 Degrees.
· It enables soldering power-supply boards easily because high power 150W hand piece can provide great thermal recovery.
High Power but Safety design of low voltage.
· This unit has not only high power but also low output voltage (27V) , which is lower than the world safety output voltage of 30V.
Easy to replace tips.